About the business:
Crossborders is an independent advisory company for high-net-worth individuals and multinational corporation employees who are moving to Switzerland. Whether it is for personal aspirations, high standards of living or striving to optimize their financial assets – Crossborders listens, advises and solves the needs of their private and multinational clients. The company was established in Zürich over 30 years ago and provides a wide range of premium advisory services. Crossborders works with the best local partners and has a Global reputation for service excellence. Located in Zurich’s city center, just a few steps from Bellevue. The founder continues to run the business on a day-to-day basis with a passionate, hardworking and motivated team in a great atmosphere.
Role: PA/ Business Associate (40-60% as of July 1st or later TBD)
This role offers you the unique opportunity to work in a dynamic and structured environment of an established firm with a boutique feel atmosphere. The firm offers insights into the fields of: real estate, relevant legal compliance, financial transactions and all other topics related to a move or integration into Switzerland.
The role’s main responsibilities will be: project management, business management and client advisory management. Project and business management will be broad with varied topics and scope given the diversity of the business. Client related responsibilities will involve preparation of materials, consulting and support to ensure consistency across all client relationships. Over time, the associate will gain an understanding of individual client relationships and products as well as providing proactive support to clients and team members. Daily business is always diversified and includes communication with clients and their advisors, scheduling, administrative services, coordination of service providers as well as suppliers and liaising closely with other company team members.
- Bachelors Hospitality Degree with hands-on experience on advanced management skills at both operational and strategic levels
- Interpersonal skills in terms of teamwork
- Customer relationship in a demanding multinational environment and high-net-worth clients
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal (fluency in German and English are required)
- Superior organization skills, must be able to multi-task, be efficient and have good attention to detail
- Ambitious, committed, driven
- Motivated, uncomplicated and a flexible
- Global mindset
- Local Swiss know-how skills
- Computer skills (the office uses Apple based products)
Crossborders AG Attn.Frau B.Huwiler Seefeldstrasse 12 8008 Zürich
or to :