This website and its content, which may be modified from time to time, are subject to a
• Trademark and copyright notice • Legal disclaimer • Privacy statement
and maintained for informational purposes only enhancing public access to information about Crossborders, a leading supplier of relocation and property consulting services. If you do not agree with these legal notices, please do not use this website.
TRADEMARK AND COPYRIGHT NOTICE
Crossborders and the Crossborders logo are trademarks of Crossborders AG, a company of the Crossborders Group. No license to any of Crossborders’s intellectual property rights is hereby granted. If not otherwise explicitly stated, reproduction, retransmission or other use is authorized for personal use only, provided the source is acknowledged and all applicable copyright laws are complied with. All other use, such as but not limited to commercial or political use, is strictly prohibited.
1. Use of “Crossborders” The Crossborders Group companies are from a legal point of view individual and separate legal entities. However, the terms “Crossborders”, “Group”, “We” or “Us” used in this website shall refer to Crossborders in general or, if not explicitly otherwise stated, where no useful purpose is served by identifying any particular Crossborders Group company.
2. No representations or warranties While Crossborders has made great efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information and links, such information and links on this website are provided as a convenience to you on an “as is and as available” basis. Crossborders makes no representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, in relation to the availability, accuracy, completeness, reliability or content of this website.
3. No Liability Crossborders disclaims any liability for the use of this website or any website linked to it and shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any direct, incidental, special, indirect, punitive or other consequential damages arising out of your access, use or inability to use this website or any website linked to from this site, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof, including, but not limited to viruses, that may infect your computer equipment, or any loss of business, profits, data or use. Crossborders may change this website at any time without notice but does not assume any responsibility to update it. All users agree that all access and use of this website and on any website linked to from this site and the content thereof is at their own risk.
4. Links to third party websites Crossborders does not express any opinion on and is not responsible for the content of any third party website linked to from this website or through which you may have gained access to this website. Crossborders makes no representations whatsoever about any third party website and expressly disclaims any liability for all such third party information and the use of it.
5. No offer and no solicitation Investors must not rely on information provided on this website for investment decisions as such information does not constitute an offer of or solicitation for the purchase or disposal of, trading or any transaction in any Crossborders securities.
Please note that the World Wide Web is a publicly accessible system. Making personal information voluntarily available online is done at your own risk.
Whereas Crossborders appreciates your interest in this website and respects your privacy and personal sphere, Crossborders also recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of personal data which may be collected by visiting Crossborders Group websites. While such information is processed according to the legal provisions valid for the countries in which the websites are maintained, those websites may include, however, links to third party websites which are not covered by this privacy statement and for which Crossborders has no responsibility or liability. Crossborders collects personal data, when voluntarily submitted by visitors. These data are used for internal purposes stated at the location where provided, i.e. for ordering Company information, other information or for job applications, within Crossborders only, which may include its communication to other companies within the Crossborders Group.
By submitting your data to this website, you expressly agree to its use and possible transborder transmission. By sending us an e-mail you may have access to your personal data and may have deleted, corrected or revised it. Crossborders may make use of “cookie” technology or other data collection methods (including those of third parties such as Google Analytics) to measure site activity and to collect such information as i.e. browser type and operating system, metrics, geographical location, on an anonymous, aggregate basis, in order to tailor information to suit your individual preferences. Crossborders may use this data and share it with other companies within the Crossborders Group in order to monitor the attractiveness of Crossborders websites and improve their performance or content.
Cookies Cookies are small files that are temporarily installed on your hard drive. Crossborders makes use of cookie technology to measure site activity and to collect such information as browser type and operating system, metrics, geographical location on an anonymous, aggregate basis in order to tailor information to suit your individual preferences and to support the process of your application and upload. You can prevent cookies from being saved on your hard drive by selecting the appropriate setting in your browser – simply follow your particular browser’s instructions. Deactivating cookies may limit the extent to which you can use this website and the services offered here.
Google Analytics Terms of Service By using Crossborders websites, you consent to the processing of data about you by Crossborders, Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. If you do not wish to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to erase all cookies from your computer’s hard drive, to block all cookies or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored. If you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of the Crossborders websites. Children and young people under the age of 18 are advised to get permission from a parent or guardian before submitting personally identifiable data to Crossborders websites.
Copyright © 2012 Crossborders AG, CH-8006 Zürich/Switzerland. All rights reserved.